Improve the taste of tap water by regularly changing your BPA-free Brita® Advanced Replacement Filter. Designed to fit all Brita® pitchers and dispensers, this filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great-tasting water while removing copper, cadmium and mercury that may be in your tap water. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons, or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, better for the environment and for your wallet. Keep the great-tasting water flowing with this convenient pack of 10 filters. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Brita Advanced Replacement Filters can be used on ALL Brita Pour-Through Pitchers (Pitcher not included), and the convenient electronic filter indicator on the Pitcher will remind you when it's time to change your Brita Filter.
- Set Includes: 10-pack Brita replacement filters for use with all Brita® Pour-Through Pitchers (Pitcher sold separately)
- Reduces taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water
- Reduces substances such as copper, cadmium and mercury that may be in your tap water
- Reduces sediment and water hardness
- Quick and easy to change filter; requires no pre-soaking
- No black flecks
- For best performance change water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Country of Origin: Canada
To Change Your Filter
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings
- Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great-tasting water
- Substances reduced may not be in all user’s water
- Length: (Right to Left): 11.75"
- Width: (Front to Back): 2.63"
- Height: 11.19"
- Weight: 3.26 lbs